Sunset for the Solings?

Say it ain’t so!

Only three members today so no sailing.

We had a nice chat though. We think we might pick two or three days when we would hold a day-long Soling Regatta, open to all, and abandon Tuesday Soling sailing unless we get sufficient demand from our members.

A sad time in the club’s history.

Comments, please.

Next Thursday we’ll try again with the DF95s. At the moment the weather is questionable, but we live in hope. Watch out for alerts nearer the time.

On Thursday the tide will be approaching a high at 2.32 pm.